Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kamryn Reese Heard

We have only 3 weeks and 1 day until our little Kamryn is suppose to make her debut!!

Yes, we are pregnant again and are soo excited! Some ppl. make think that we are too young and crazy for having 3 little ones so close together, but we don't. Yes, children are expensive and at times it can be hectic, but I love our little angels and think that we are very blessed. It was not a planned pregnancy and yes we were using protection, but still ended up pregnant. I guess that God had a plan for us. This will definately be our last baby bc I have signed the paperwork to have my tubes tied. We would like to have a boy, but 3 little girls is plenty for us.

My official due date is March 2, 2010. I don't know that I will make it to that date. I have been having some contractions already and I woke up this morning and started scrubbing floors and walls. I have an unbelievable amount of energy today and I haven't had that since my 2nd trimester. The girls are excited for their new little sister. Avery is most excited! She said, that she is going to help give baby Reese a bath, feed her, change her diaper, rock her and kiss her. She is so sweet. I think Haidyn is excited until she gets here and realizes how much of mommy's attention Reese will be getting and she will not like her so much. Haidyn is very much a mommy's girl and gets jealous very easily!!

Our bags are packed and we just have to wait for her arrival. I will have my check-up on Thursday and I will see if I have started dialating. This week he could feel her head, but didn't want to poke around too much and kick start any labor.

I just thought that I would get on here and give a quick update on us. I know it has been sooo long, but as you can see we have had alot going on!

I just want to say how amazing our friends Zach and Tiffany have been to us! The Pifer's have been with us almost every weekend lately helping us get furniture moved and rooms redone. Tiffany threw us a baby 'sprinkle' last weekend and it was amazing! I am so very grateful for their friendship and I am glad that they are beside us thru this journey :)

Here are a couple of pics...

3 weeks left..













8 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

Congratulations Ashley! I love her name! I love the name Reese and that's one of my girls names...if I have one!!! You have such a beautiful family!!

The Pifer's said...

Ashley, you are to sweet! Being there for y'all through this is nothing short of what y'all have been there for us through our journey!!!! I can't wait till Miss Kamryn Reese gets here! :)

Love ya lots!

Ape said...

I think your belly is just too dang adorable! I can't believe how long Avery's hair is and how big Haidyn has gotten! I am very excited for yall and can't wait to see pictures of baby Reese!! I saw the pics Tiff posted from the "sprinkle" and it looked so cute!! She is one amazing friend :)

Megan said...

Ashley!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations! I was wondering where you went. How exciting for you guys! You are SO cute pregnant! Can't wait to see Reese! Yay!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! You look like such an adorable pregnant Mommy :) I had the pleasure of making some of the little onesies for Reese for Tiffany......I hope maybe I'll get to see a picture of her in them once she gets here!

Jodi said...

Ashley - Congrats! You look great! One of those really cute pregnant ladies!
Can't wait to see pictures when your baby girl gets here.

~Shelly~ said...

Ur so small still with only 3 weeks left!! Congrats yall..cant wait to see pics on here! Post some of her room too :)

lots of love said...

Hey! I'm so glad you blogged! Girl, dont even worry about other people. Yall are so very blessed! You look so cute with your preggo belly! I cant believe your belly looks that cute with your third pregnancy! I wasnt that cute with my 1st! ha I hope you have a very smooth delivery & everything goes ok! Keep me posted!