Monday, February 20, 2012

Look "Whooo's" Having a Birthday....

This little sweetie is turning 2 on Feb. 25th.......



And this little sweetie is turning 5 on March 5th........



Last year I did their parties seperate bc I wanted Reesey to have her 'big' 1 year moment!! It was stressful to throw 2 parties a week apart, so this year we will do a combined party. We have had a pretty mild winter so far here in Texas, so I got brave and booked the zoo for their party.....EEKKKKK-I'm soo nervous! I do not know what I will do if we have cold and bad weather!! I do not have a back up plan at this moment, so PLEASEEEEE mother nature be nice :-)

I think birthday's are a BIG deal and I LOVE throwing them parties! I am always trying to find neat themes for their parties and I like to handmake the invites and decor. This year we are going with an owl theme and I think it's perfect for the zoo.

Here is some of the invites I have been working on....



Fingers crossed that everything goes as planned on March 4th!

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

LOVED getting on blogger and seeing a blog from you!!! Can't wait for this weekend and for next weekend!!!

Rosie said...

Very cute! I too am having Gavin's party at the zoo this year! We're going w/the more jungle theme though. Hope it goes well!