Thursday, January 22, 2009

Call me a SLACKER!!

I have been slacking this past week in the blogging department!! One of my great friends (Tiff) decided to bring that to my attention and I am glad she did!! There is lots going on right now and it is all exciting stuff!

This past weekend was great. Saturday, I had to go to Dallas and James's mom came into town and got to spend the WHOLE day with her. She absolutely loved it! That night we just hung out in Lorena at James's grandparents and visited with his mom and sister. Sunday, we got up and hung for most of the day and then we went over to the Pifer's for some SUNDAY FUNDAY STEELER FOOTBALL!! WHOOP WHOOP! haha..we just ate some yummy quesadillas, nachos, boneless hot wings, chips and dip and drank some cold beer. The Buechel's came by and we all just hung out and watch the Steeler's pull of a great win! I am glad they did bc now, we are having a Superbowl/B-day party at the Pifer's. You see Tiffany is turning the BIG 25 and what better way to celebrate than with great friends and the Steeler's in the superbowl!! I am very excited for Feb. 1st to get here!! haha..there will be LOTS of pics to come.

James will be turning 24 next thurs. the 29th, so I think that next Friday a couple of friends are going to all get together and go out to eat. We are calling it the B-day Mexican/Margarita night :) I can't think of a better combination! James, Tiffany and Shane's b-day all fall a couple of days away from each other, so we are going to have a big birthday dinner celebration. Sooo FUN and pics to come!

Some other things that have been going on with us...Haidyn finally got her top teeth in this past week, she is clapping her hands constantly, we booked a jump party for Avery's 2nd b-day, I think we are going to take Avery to get her 1st haircut this weekend, I got a treadmill here at the house and have been running like crazy on it everyday!! It is soo much easier for me to be able to just run or walk here, I love it! I am going to start TANNING tomorrow and I am super excited for that!! I just feel sooo much better when I have a little color to my skin :) YAY! I will have a weigh-in update for you tomorrow. I have a feeling it won't be much if any at all bc of my poor eating this past weekend! Oh well, it was worth it :)

Today, me and the girls spent alot of time outside bc it was such a beautiful day out. We sat out front and Avery rode the many little toys that she has and Haidyn just hung out in her walker. We then went to the backyard and Avery played on her slide and I pushed Haidyn in the swing. They both LOVE the outdoors soo much! Here are a few pics....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

YEAAAAAA for updates!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of the girls....I can't wait to see Av's haircut pics!! SUPER DUPER YEAAAA FOR Superbowl/b-day bash and mexican/margarita night!!!! I can't wait!!!!! And we will be SOO HOT TAN ;o) Can't wait to hear about your weigh in...good luck!!!! See ya tomorrow around noonish!!!! :o)

Ape said...

we had fun hanging out with yall at zach & tiffs!! Can't wait to see yall at the superbowl party!! Yay for Haidyn clapping and getting her top 2 teethies in!! Can't wait for the weigh in update, I go Sat morning AND I BETTER HAVE LOST WEIGHT ha