Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's Show Our Support!!!

Hey, blogger friends!

As, most of you know, our sweet friends The Pifer's have their 3rd dr.'s appt. tomorrow in Austin. We are praying that her" little" follies grew over the past 3 days and she gets the good news that they deserve and their dr. tells them, that they are right on track for their IUI's.

Well, if you haven't heard the story of her fortune she got in her fortune cookie last weekend, let me fill you in. Her fortune said, "Pay close attention to the color purple, for it will bring you good luck." (Might not be the exact words, but close). Anyways, my girls and I were able to go with Tiffany this past Thurs. to her dr appt. and we wore our purple and it made Tiffany extremely happy :).

So, tomorrow if you could pls. show your support and help bring good luck and good vibes to the Pifer's by wearing your purple!! If you get a chance and could take a pic of yourself wearing your purple and email it to piferbeanfund@yahoo.com that would be amazing; I would love to put together a post with everyone's pic and that way The Pifer's could see how many ppl are praying and supporting them through this new chapter in their life!

I really appreciate it and ya'll will never know how much everyone's kind words, prayers and support mean to the Pifer's.

Feel free to re-post or send to anyone as well....lets support the Pifers!!

**WEAR YOUR PURPLE ON SUNDAY**

-Ash

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww! That sounds like fun. I'll have to see if I can find something purple for all of us to wear to church tomorrow!

Veronica said...

Ashley...that sounds like a lot of fun. I'll see what we can come up with!

Veronica said...

Ash...I emailed you my pic of us wearing purple yesterday and it came back to me. I figured out what was wrong this morning...the correct email address is piferbeanfund@yahoo.com instead of thepiferbeanfund@yahoo.com right? I'm gonna try that email address in a little bit!

lots of love said...

i just barely saw this but we did wear our purple! =)