Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Smooth Away....

Photobucket

I have seen these on tv and have been wanting to try it, but not bad enough to order of the television. Well, at HEB last night I saw them on display and picked it up! It was only $9.97 and curiousity got the best of me. I absolutely HATE shaving and I thought that this could make things better. I got home and was really excited about trying it out. I went into the bathroom and read the directions and away I went. It is painless and really does remove the hair, while also buffing your skin smooth!! Only thing is, is that it takes FOREVER and I just really don't have the time. I would much rather shave bc I get done soo much faster. I do have so say, that I think it is kinda neat, but I think I am going to stick to shaving in the shower. I may still use after I shave to maybe buff my skin :) I didn't try the under arm one, but when I do I will let you know.

1 comment:

lots of love said...

i've used those before & felt the same way about it taking forever & then towards the end it seemed the buff pads werent as rough but still nice to have as backup!