Thursday, May 28, 2009

A little swimming and snocones!!

Today, I was off of work and got to stay home with my little angels!! Avery layed down and took a long nap and Haidyn wasn't sleepy, so we decided to go out and play in the pool. We had a great time just splashing around and playing with toys. Here are some pics......
Photobucket
Trying to adjust to the cool water.

Photobucket
Chillin' in her floaty

Photobucket
Me and my girl!!

Photobucket
I love her sweet face!

Photobucket
Lovin' it!

Photobucket
Muah!




Tonight-we all ate dinner and James and I gave the girls a bath. After their bath, we decided to go to Bahama Bucks in Hewitt and get some snocones. This is Avery's 1st time to ever have a snocone, so I told her that we would take her to get a surprise. She was soo excited. I ordered her a baby Pink Bubblegum snocone, I got a Wedding Cake snocone, James got a Bahamakaze smoothie and Tator's got alittle of everybody's. Avery's reaction when we got her snocone was priceless!! She thought it was yummy and here are some pics of our trip.....

Photobucket
Patiently waiting for her snocone

Photobucket
James trying to figure out what he wants

Photobucket
Haidyn along for the ride

Photobucket
YAY FOR SNOCONES!!

Photobucket
Taking it all in

Photobucket
Delicious!

Photobucket
My yummy snocone

Photobucket
James and his smoothie

4 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

hopefully their sno cones actually made it in their mouths, mine always end up all over the dang car seats lol

The Pifer's said...

mmmmmm those sound yummy!!!!! :) I love the pic of Avery's kissy face!!!

Ape said...

AWE!!! I love your girls, I smile everytime I see their pics and faces!! I can't wait to see them again!! Hope your sno cones were yummy!!

lots of love said...

i used to go there all the time!! yummy sno cones! one of the best things about summertime!