Friday, May 22, 2009

Our little lady is turning 1....

Exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow, our sweet little girl Haidyn will be 1!!! I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! We are having a lady bug themed party for her and I am super excited. I am glad that her bday falls on a Sat., so we can have her party then. We will be having family and friends out at James's grandparents house in Lorena. They have a HUGE and beautiful backyard and the party will be in the evening time, so it won't be too hot out. We are going to cook some hotdogs, there will be a bouncy house, some fun little games, the adults can play washers, do cake and presents. It will be very relaxed and sooo much fun!! I can't wait to see her dig into her cake and get super messy!! I made her invitations this week and it took me forever! I had to hand cut out every little body, wings and spots! My hands were killing me, but Haidyn is sooo worth it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

awe those are too cute!!!

The Pifer's said...

I LOVE THEM, the first thing I did when I got home last night was put mine on the fridge. :)

The Millers said...

Too cute! You are more creative than I am....wouldn't have been able to do that without pulling all my hair out!

lots of love said...

those invites are so cute!

Megan said...

Super Cute invitations. You're so creative, Ashley! You always have been!