Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let the Terrible 2's begin.....

Our little Avery snail just 2! Wow, where has the time gone?? I am in absolute awe by this little girl. She is growing up so fast and is really a smart and funny thing. I want to call her my baby girl, but she really isn't a baby anymore. She is now a little girl. It makes me sad to see her getting so old, but then again, I LOVE to see her grow and learning things. I am about to sign her up for dance and swim lessons. I really want to look into signing her up for gymnastics, but I am not really sure on the age limit for that is. Last Thursday, was her actual bday and James and I both had to work, so she went to daycare for a little while. She woke up and wanted donuts and Big Red for breakfast and since it was her bday she got it. I rarely will let her have some soda and especially for breakfast!! Then, I got her dressed and we went to HEB and she picked out some cupcakes to take to her class and off we went to daycare. I worked till 4:30 and then rushed over to pick her up, we then went back to HEB and picked up her Dora birthday cake and she picked out a toy and a balloon. We went home and waited on daddy to get off of work and then we met some family up at Peter Piper Pizza and let her play and eat pizza. It was soo much fun! We sang to her and she kept telling us to stop...haha! Saturday, was her real party at Jumping Party of Waco. Alot, of ppl showed up to help us celebrate our angel's birthday. The kids and adults had a BLAST jumping and sliding on the big bouncy houses. My favorite and even Avery's favorite was the big obstacle course! After, everyone jumped we did cake and presents and came home and unloaded everything! Avery was pooped and passed out before we got out of the parking lot! James's grandma came over and James and I went to the store bc we were have a get together over at our house that night. The Pifer's, The Sim's and there 2 little boys, Mason, James Green, my sister and her friend and Thomas all came over. The guys played some Texas Hold'em and us girls just made some yummy finger foods and watched the kiddos play and we just chatted. After, the kids went to bed we went and sat out on the back porch and played some drinking games and listened to some good ol' country music. I was great!! Us girls, later decided to walk on over to the park and had fun like we were kids again. It really was such a FABULOUS day, I couldn't have asked for it to go any better!

2 comments:

Ape said...

awe we had fun at the party!! Wish we could have came that night but brett made us clean. We had an open house Sunday! We will DEF have to get togetther though soon!!

The Pifer's said...

I had super fun Saturday!!!!!!! It was FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!! :)