Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 24th B-day

I know I am a little late on the posting of my bday, but I just wanna share the pics and let you know what all we did. Friday night we went to the mall and I bought a shirt for Sat. when we went out, then we called in some Olive Garden to go and went home, ate and relaxed and watched some t.v. Saturday morning, I woke up to James and Avery giving me kisses and telling me, "Happy Birthday". James went off to work and me and the girls just hung out all day and it was PERFECT!! We got ready and took the girls to my mom's house to spend the night and we headed up to George's and met Tiff, Zach, Ash, James, Mason and George up there. We had some yummy Big-O's and just all hung out and it was sooo much fun. The Pifer's headed home a little early bc Tiff wasn't feeling so good :( After, George's we headed to Cricket's and partied till they kicked us out. I was a great bday and the 1st on in 2 yrs., that I was able to go out and let loose with my friends! Here a few pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

BOOOOOO for Tiff not feeling good!!!! She was such a party pooper, but she is so darn cool ;o) HAHA!