Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tag.........

Ape tagged me, so here you go....

Here are the rules of the game!!

- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1.) Summer
2.) Mother's Day
3.) Haidyn's 1st birthday on June 6th
4.) Aug. 29th or May of next yr.....
5.) Getting married..............:)
6.) Haidyn taking her 1st steps
7.) Fishing on Sunday
8.) Just watching my daughters grow

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1.) Stayed home
2.) Drank Coffee
3.) watched my soaps
4.) played with my little girls
5.) cleaned house
6.) took a shower
7.) gave the girls a bath
8.) emailed back and forth

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1.) tone up this body of mine!!
2.) For everything to fall into place for Aug. 29th
3.) Go get a massage.....Me too!!
4.) go spend a week at the lake house
5.) shop ALLLL THE TIME
6.) go back to school
7.) build my dream house
8.)buy a boat for the summer

Eight Shows I Watch:

1.) The View
2.) Desperate Housewives
3.) Grey's Anantomy
4.) Private Practice
5.) Brothers and Sisters
6.) Rock of Love
7.) Nip/Tuck
8.) Dancing with the stars

I tag

1. Tiffany
2. Shelley
3. Marci
4. Megan
5. Courtney
6. Ashlee

1 comment:

Ape said...

so just what is august 29th??