Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bootcamp!!!

So...Monday, started our 5 week fitness bootcamp. I am doing it with 2 of my sweetest and greatest friends Tiffany and Kristina. I was unable to attend on Monday bc I had a horrible sunburn and also, could not get out of work on time. I went yesterday and HOLY CRAP it is soooooo hard!! It is probably on the most challenging things that I have every had to do. It probably wouldn't be so bad if we weren't doing it during the hottest part of the day! It is outdoors at Woodway park and I guess with it being so hot out, we will just sweat more and drop more lbs.. I don't necessarily want to lose anymore weight, I just really want to tone up. I am so unbelievably sore today and it is so hard to walk and pick the girls up! I love that I am doing it with these 2 ladies bc we are each others support system and it is a great experience. Tiffany is going to be coming over to my house every monday, wednesday and friday after she gets off of work to hangout till the camp starts. I took a before pic in a swim suit and I am going to take the after pic, when camp is done. We are already talking about just continuing to go thru the next camp, that will start after ours is finished! I can't wait to see the end results.

Photobucket
Before camp

Photobucket
Me and Tiff before leaving the house...


Photobucket
Us right after the camp was over. Our shirts are soaked bc of the ice rags that we kept putting on our necks!! We were sooooooooo hot and looking all sorts of crazy!! I love you Tiff...messy hair and all!!:)

Photobucket
After camp

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

My hair is just SO amazing :) HAHAHA!!!!

I'm so glad we are doing this, and even more excited we are doing this TOGETHER!

lots of love said...

not like either of yall NEED to lose weight but yall are def braver than me! i would be just layin there complaining the whole time! lol i hate workin out outside!