Tuesday, June 30, 2009

**Dance Party**

Well, my little girls are some dancin' fools!! It has basically become a nightly ritual that we have a dance party before bedtime. It is sooo cute, how Avery has to have the perfect song and she has to have everyone one of us in the room to dance. I love how she will grab my hand or her daddy's hand and we just dance and laugh as if there is not a care in world (which when it is dance party time...there really isn't bc it is just us and it is so much fun)!! Haidyn is getting to where she really gets into the dancing too. She tries dancing standing up, but usually ends up on the floor jamming out. She watches her sister and tries to copy the moves she is doing. They are so amazing together!

I love our sweet little family moments and I think I am just so blessed to be able to share them with you!

11 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

Ashley, your girls are too cute!!! I cant wait to have this little one!! I am feeling pretty good these days just ready for November!

Jodi said...

Your girls are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've read about you on the Pifer's blog before. I LOVE the name Avery! I wanted to name my daughter that but my husband didn't like it as much!

The Pifer's said...

This video is the cutest one I've ever seen! Y'all are the cutest little family!!! Tator and Avery are really jammin'---and James too, haha!!! Love it!!!

Ape said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! Haidyn is getting down haha Yall are too too cute

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm so glad I visited yours. Your little girls are so darling and that video is hilarious! Too cute!! Nice to meet you!
~Michelle

Rosie said...

! That is sooo cute! I can't wait to do that with my future kids too! Love ya!

The Jarvis Family said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley!

I am so glad you found me from Tiffany's blog.

Love the dance party! I have 2 nieces that every time they come over and spend the night, we too have a dance party before bed time.

Your girls are precious! Lucky Girl!!

Tricia

lots of love said...

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!! that's the most precious thing in the world!!!

Anna said...

LOL.....that was awesome. :)

Helene said...

OMG, that is SOOOO cute! I love how the littlest one is getting totally into the music....do I see a future contestant on So You Think You can Dance??

Both of your girls are beautiful! What a fun activity for your family to do every night. Around here, we pretty much do the wrestling thing until someone ends up with a bloody nose. Good times.

Thanks for stopping by my blog...so glad you did!!