Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Sweet Girls

Part of my grandma's gift to Haidyn, was for her to pay to get Haidyn's 1 yr. pics made. We went over to Sear's on Saturday night and I think they turned out pretty cute. I wanted to go ahead and get a new family pic of us made, but James didn't get off of work in time, so we will be doing that in the next couple of weeks. While we were there, I went ahead and got a 2 yr. pic of Avery made. They did really well and it is such a workout to get them to both look at the same time and to stay in their spot. Here are a few of the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

lots of love said...

sears always does a good job for us too! we do our fam xmas pics there every year!

Rosie said...

Oh my gosh! They are sooo adorable! I esp like the one w/Haidyn sitting on Avery's back.

Megan said...

So cute!

RACHEL said...

Those turned out really good! Your girls are adorable!

~Shelly~ said...

sweet sweet girls! i cant wait to get more pics of kinley :)

The Pifer's said...

I JUST LOVE THEM and I can't wait until I get mine!!!

The Birkes said...

OH THEY ARE TOO SWEET! those pictures are soooooo cute!