Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sabrina Update

I have talked to Sabrina the past couple of days and I have been trying to talk her into starting a blog, so we can keep up with Michael and his progress. She created a blog thru caring bridge and I thought that I would share the link with everyone. You have to create an account to view it, but it takes a second to do it. Go and check it out and sign their guestbook. I know it would really make her day to know that sooo many ppl. care and are praying for them.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelcastillo

Thank you,
Ash

1 comment:

The Jarvis Family said...

I just don't think I can trust anyone else with my kids, you always hear these horror stories about daycare. So I am like what do I do?
I am really hoping to be able to do the whole part time thing and be able to see them when they get of school. haha I have over a yr to think about this and I am freakin out